Mary in a Bottle
For centuries apothecaries trust in brown glass for storing sensitive herbs.
The soda-lime silicate glass will protect your greens from UV rays.
With the cap being precisely hand sanded the bottle will keep a constant humidity - to be controlled by the integrated hygroscope (analogue for the 250 & 500ml versions, digital for 1000 & 2000 ml) and regulated with Boveda HygroPacks for an optimal air humidity of 62%.
The bottle comes in a cotton bag, including a starter HygroPack and the built-in hygroscope.
- capacity: 250/500ml/1000ml/2000ml - for up to 20/40/90/200g of flowers (according to producers)
- height: around 14,0/17,4/20,0/25,0cm
- diameter: around 7,1/8,5/11,0/13,3cm
quality: apothecary quality, type III glass (DIN 719, container class III acc. to DIN 52339-TO180), made in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia.
- selected Mary Brown in a cotton bag
- Boveda Hygro-Pack
- integrated analogue (250/500) or digital (1000/2000) hygrometer
- digital temperature display in 1000 and 2000ml flasks
best clean before first use